Kevin is an experienced municipal manager, having served as Borough Manager of the Borough of Sewickley, PA, for 25 years. He previously served in both the Borough of Ambridge and Robinson Township. As Borough Manager of Sewickley, Kevin was responsible for successfully negotiating multiple labor agreements and supervising the municipality in achieving Pennsylvania Gold Sustainability Status. Additionally, he coordinated the development of a multiple year infrastructure program and managed the annual budget.
After serving in Sewickley, Kevin served as the Community Service Director in Hampton Township, where he was responsible for managing Public Works, Community Center Operations, and Hampton Park and Swimming Pool.
Kevin earned his Bachelor’s degree in Administration from Saint Francis College and his Master’s degree in Public Administration with Certificates in City Management and Financial Management from the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public and International Affairs.
Kevin has served or continues to serve on the following boards:
- Association for Pennsylvania Municipal Management Board, Past President
- Government Finance Officers Association of Pennsylvania State Board, Past President
- Heritage Valley Health System Foundation
- ICMA Awards Panel
- Laurel Highlands Scout Board of Directors
- Municipal Benefits Services Trust Board of Directors
Other service and recognitions:
- ICMA Credentialed Manager
- APMM, Past President
- APMM President’s Award, May 2017
- GFOA-PA President’s Service Award, May 2012